Friday, December 10, 2010

Jewel Mische is now Kapamilya


Actress Jewel Mische given a big jump as she signed an exclusive contract with ABS-CBN's Star Magic for 2 years last Wednesday.

The 20 years old, actress, was a product of the GMA 7, talent search. Along with her are theJustify Full big bosses of ABS-CBN Cory Vidanes, Tan Linggit, Endrinal Deo and Johnny Manahan, Mische was excited to be part Kapamilya network.

Posted by ABS-CBN website:
"Nag-uumapaw ang kasiyahan ko. It's just mahaba ang proseso bago mangyari ito, but right now made-describe kong nag-uumapaw ang kasiyahan. Natutuwa po ako, kinakabahan pero above all masaya at excited," she said.

When asked if she dreamed of becoming a Kapamilya star, Mische replied: "Nakikita ko naman how you would take care of your stars and kung paano kayo maghubog ng isang artista, that I can't discount the fact na matagal ko nang napansin kung paano kayo mag-alaga ng artista."The model-actress also divulged that she had a hard time deciding on whether to take another direction in her career.

Mische also opted not to discuss further details of her transfer, yet she said that she is thankful to her former network for letting her go."It was not an easy decision. I am happy and sad too to come up with this decision. I really don't want to talk about what happened. I'm just thankful that whatever happened it was a journey that led me to where I am right now and led me to be here tonight.

So I'm just thankful to GMA for giving me this freedom to choose kung ano 'yong tingin kong best for me," she added.Project with GeraldThe alluring actress is thrilled as she is set to do fantaserye “Bagwis” opposite Gerald Anderson.Mische admitted that she is quite nervous to be paired with Anderson, who had a powerful team-up with rumored ex-girlfriend Kim Chiu."Kinakabahan because I didn't like expect na magiging ganoon lalo na it's going to be with Gerald and 'yong love team niya with Kim is napakaganda and very very strong. I'm happy about it but I'm nervous about it.

Gusto ko lang gawin 'yong trabaho ko and I want to give justice to it," said Mische.When asked if she's afraid of Chiu-Anderson's rabid fans who were recently accused of threatening Anderson and Bea Alonzo after they were romantically linked to each other, she answered: "I'm very much aware na ganoon ang mga nangyayari pero you know what I understand the sentiments of the fans pero trabaho lang po ito. Nothing personal, sana po matanggap nila ako."Chiu's approvalThe proud BulakeƱa revealed that she and Chiu met during ABS-CBN's trade launch at the World Trade Center."I shook hands with Kim.

I find her very, very nice. It feels nice alam kong magiging komportable ako with her because nakikita ko na mabait siyang tao," Mische said.The newest Kapamilya also said that Chiu, Anderson's 4-year on-screen partner, gave her blessings already."Napakalaking bagay po para sa akin kasi kailangan ko ng approval sa original na katambal. Napakalaking bagay and maraming, maraming, maraming salamat sa’yo Kim and sana soon makilala kita," she said.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: