Monday, June 21, 2010
School just got started and here comes the rainy days. We are all excited what will happens this school year and what does our school store for us. Before that, being in school makes us busy and we have lots of school activities such as home works, school projects, review, exams, quiz, and the school organization that we involved in. I'm sure that there will be more meetings with your school organization you're into. As a student, you have to manage your time to each of your school activities. What you can do is to take note all your activities and put them as your reminders.
• Put a cardboard and post it in your wall of your room.
• Buy or create sticker notes where to write your schedule everyday.
• Make sure that you will assigned each color to what activity you are into. For instance, Pink is for homework, Red is for Cheering practice, Green for Student Council and so on.
• Make sure that you will read it every day or you will put it in a place where you can see and read to remind you.
• List all your schedules and do the math in time management.
And those are the basic things that you can do to take down your notes.